Ajeet Kaur is a recording artist in the realm of kundalini yoga and sacred chant. Her music is a spiritual practice of sound, described by Sound Voyage this way:
From the first note, Ajeet Kaur’s voice feels like the warmth of the earth rising through your body, creating a sense of inexplicable peace that helps you suddenly relax in a knowing that you are connected to every living being through this sacred sound.
Her music is making its way around the world, bringing peace and healing to thousands. This concert is a benefit for Niños Del Sol, and you can help support the event in three ways:
- Kristen is looking for donations to sponsor the band so 100% of ticket sales can go directly to Niños del Sol. The band cost is $4000 CAD so any and all donations (suggested min $200) is helpful. You will receive a tax receipt from Niños del Sol (a US Registered Charity) for your donation.
- Consider donating an item or service for the silent auction
- Purchase a ticket(s) to attend this intimate (100 pax capacity) concert.
E-mail email@example.com with any questions or to offer your support!
with International Mantra and Pop Artist
Canmore Opera House, Canmore, AB, Canada
- 6:30PM Ninos del Sol Video Presentation with Kristen Stuart
Silent Auction Opens
- 7:00-9:00PM Concert with Ajeet Kaur
- 9:30PM Silent Auction Closes
$65 VIP Early-Bird (includes front-row seating + woven alpaca wool beaded Unity bracelet from Peru)
$45 Early-Bird / $55 at Door